Friday, August 3, 2007

TGIF/


Today was awesome. Ok, just really fun. Haha. Bonded with some classmates of mine. Hear that Jeremy Chua, BONDED! We do have 'class spirit' ok mothertoot. Ha. If you actually put aside your pride and ego and your know-it-all attitude, you'll realise that we are somehow bonded. perhaps you shouldn't have the tee since we're not 'bonded' enough for you.


Apart from that, we ended school at 1230 but we reached home at 6pm. We spent about 3 to 4 hours bitching, gossiping, talking, sharing secrets with each other. In other words, bonded ;) It was funny shit. Especially me. Haha. I kept on laughing at/to myself. Seriously, Imma bimbo. That's what bimbos do. Phoebe is not a bimbo. We should do his more often guys. Yeah, it was 2 girls and 6 boys. Haha! They're nice dudes who irritate the hell out of me. We laughed our guts out lah! Seriously! It's been some time since I laughed that hard.


Reached home at 615. Went out at 7pm. I had English night classes. Managed to persuade the dudes to come along. Blah blah. Class ended at 915pm. We slacked underneath my old block. The guys were telling ghost stories lah! Then Hanis and I were scared so we started hurling vulgarities at them and screaming. I pulled their hairs. It was all in good fun. We sent Hanis back home cos she was scared no thanks to the guys. Afterwards, we were at the bus stop and Hairil and I thought we saw Robot's bf. His actions and body were the same so we went opposite to spy. Buuuuuttttt, we saw Andy and gang then we lost sight of him. Damn lah. Mission TUE failed. )': TopUpEzlink cos my friend had to go to the 711 opposite to do that and that was mine and Hairil's excuse to go opposite. But hey, at least I got to see Andy after eons of years of not seeing him :) Rusydi sent me and Safi back and here I am.


Actually lots of stuffs happened. I'm just too lazy to elaborate. My eyes are like shutting soon.


Oh oh, I HATE MDM NURMAH thankyouverymuch! Like, totally hate her!

I miss someone. I hate someone. Lalalalalalaa~