Saturday, August 4, 2007

Beats By The Bay\

Just came back from Baybeats. Went with Aqilah, Ida, Ryan, Farnaim, Zaki, Omar and Ezzat. Saw like 839752039 people whom I recognised through Friendster and friends. All of them looked the same. It's like, I the same person over and over again cos they dressed and looked the same. Still, some of the guys caught my eyes.

I made new friends when the rest went moshing. Fuck lah, the rest of the people there were high and they were dancing very weirdly. We was laughing at them, me and Ida. Funny fuck lah they all. I was just swaying to the music. Ida then had to leave to meet her sis. I was left alone naturally. Thank God for kind souls who don't mind talking to strangers :) Then Omar came back.

This went on till 1130. Lucky the music were kinda good. Aqilah injured her wrist while moshing. They managed to bodysurf though. The people who were high passed out lah, vomit lah, fight lah, get drunk lah. Nonsense! Saw Muhaimin and gang when walking back. Surprise surprise, they were also high. Fiqah's pretty :D

My feet's sore.
I saw many cute guys.
People who're high are not cool when they mosh.
People at Esplanade all look the same, seriously.
I saw Robot and she was like, whateverrrr! Fugly.
I still miss someone :\

GOODNIGHT WORLD! :DD